Football Academy exists in order to raise the level of sport and the organization of children‘s football throughout Europe.
It is based on three key expectations:
1. A PERFECTLY PREPARED PITCH
2. CAREFULLY SELECTED TRAINING EQUIPMENT
3. QUALIFIED COACHING STAFF
Our coaches deliver valuable and interesting training sessions, based on a unified training system which is tailored to age and level of competence.
The main aim of Football Academy is to teach children how to play football.
Football Academy is open to anyone joining regardless of their level of footballing skills.
Football Academy offers young boys and girls training in a fun and educative setting through sport.
Football training does not only aid the development of individual football skills and techniques, but it also teaches discipline and teamwork as well as creativity and problem-solving skills. These traits are useful throughout life.
Football Academy does not apply pressure on results, and it teaches the values of fair play both on and off the pitch.
At the same time, however, Football Academy does not prevent their footballer from making progress.
By meeting all these requirements, Football Academy endeavours to draw attention to building, maintaining and strengthening excellent contact and partnership with the parents of their young players and footballers.
Football Academy aims to teach children how to play football.
During enrolment we do not just select players who already have footballing skills.
Opportunities are open to all.
Each Football Academy school aims to teach football and footballing skills - all the basics of football techniques:
- the anatomy of the game
- rules on the pitch with an emphasis on Fair Play.
Football Academy aims to create ideal conditions for a childs development, a safe footballing environment in an atmosphere of fun and friendship.
The most important thing for us is comfort and satisfaction for the child during each training and their entire football adventure, which they are experiencing.
Our footballers are infected with a passion for football and love for Football Academy!
1. I am never late for training. At the training I will give my all.
2. The most important thing for me is the good of the entire team.
3. I respect myself and all my fellow teammates.
4. I am polite and I never argue.
5. I always play fair and never cheat.
6. I can lose and never surrender.
7. The coach is my friend and will always help me.
8. I carefully listen to advice and comments from the coach.
9. I respect training sports equipment, and I clean up after myself.
10. Football Academy is the best in the world!
1. Teach your child punctuality by setting an example.
2. Always encourage your child to play in accordance with the principles of Fair Play.
3. Always applaud the home team of your child on a par with the away team.
4. Do not criticize the refereeing publicly, respect referees decisions and never question their honesty.
5. Recognise the value and authority of the coaches. They dedicate their time and effort to train your children properly.
6. Set an example for your child by being polite and friendly to the opponent?s parents.
7. The words like "line!" do not exist in the dictionary of the young footballer of Football Academy. Avoid using them.
8. Praise and support physical effort and progress.
9. The children play sport for fun. They do not do this to entertain you, they are not miniature of adults or professional players.
10. Relax and have fun regardless of the outcome. In sport education it is equally important to learn winning and loosing.